NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

Holding Cells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:29 pm

NYPD Arrest Report

Officer Name:
Badge No:

Suspects Name:

Charge(s):

More Info:

Signed:
Date:
Time:

Any questions ask.
Back to top Go down
https://nypd.rpg-board.net
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Holding Cells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cells   Holding Cells EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:36 am

NYPD Arrest Report

Officer Name: J. Farrell
Badge No: 327

Suspects Name: George Delva
Address: 3434 West Riverside Ave.

Charge(s): Child Endangerment, Resisting Arrest

More Info: at 14:34 I was dispatched to a report of a child left in a vehicle for over 20 minutes unattended. Upon arrival I spotted the vehicle a red toyota camry and spotted the child sleeping in the backseat in the car seat. I called for a bus and went to my car to get a slim jim to open the door. Upon attempting entry the owner of the vehicle and father to the child yelled to me. I approached him and I was in uniform and asked him if it was his car he confirmed it was. I asked him to drop the bags in his hands and he started to get hostile with me. I called for another unit and he rolled up his sleeves and charged at me. He missed and I tripped him and he went down. I put my knee on his back and cuffed him. I took his keys and unlocked the doors and my partner opened the door and took possession of the child until EMS arrived. EMS took custody of the child until DCFS took the child from the hospital.

Signed: Officer J. Farrell
Date: 02/28/2014
Time: 15:30
Back to top Go down

Holding Cells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NYPD: Text Roleplay Game :: 55th Precinct :: Holding Cells-
Jump to: