NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

String of burglaries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

String of burglaries Empty
PostSubject: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:16 am

"Central to Portable 1 come in, we have a strin of burglaries we need you to investigate. We had 3 tonight all in the last 90 minutes, all reported same description of suspects. The description is 3 Latino males all mid 20's all wearing black and all gaining entry into homes by the back door. 3 locations were all 2 blocks apart. First one is 1237 1st avenue, second is 1307 3rd avenue, 3rd is 1279 5th avenue. Patrol has stepped up and patrol has already taken reports be aware that the burglars weren't violent so far but may escalate."
Back to top Go down
https://nypd.rpg-board.net
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm

"Portable 1 copies and enroute from the station code 2."

'And we're up'

*I clip my radio to my belt and grab my raid jacket off my chair and throw it on. I grab my gun and holster and clip it to my belt as I start to walk to the car*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm

*I put a short overcoat thing before walking out behind Farrell. I climb into the car with him and sigh as put my hair down.*

'No rest for the wicked I guess. Let's catch some more hoodlums.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:00 pm

'This should be fun for sure. As long as no one gets hurt badly, at least.'

*I get in the car, start it up and head out with my lights on and using my sirens when necessary*

'Lets keep a look out for anyone matching the description. They could be anywhere.'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:11 am

*I sigh as we head out.*
'So true. Gotta love the big city.'
*I pause as I look out the window before turning back to Farrell.*
'So, does it really matter which scene we head to first? If its all the ska case, then its probably the same.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:25 am

'True I figure we should patrol for a bit and look for them or wait for the next burglary. I they keep skipping streets let's go to 7th avenue and see if we anything suspicious. Patrol is already at each scene and taking reports.'

"Portable 1 to all units investigating the burglaries lets flood between 5th avenue and 9th avenue for our suspects or any suspicious activity. Portable 1 will be patrolling in the unmarked charger"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 am

'Patrol, awesome. We're reduced to unmarked rookies.'
*I sigh, knowing that its a necessary part of the job, just not really what I wanted to do. I figure that since its several stores, it seems to be random. Which in turn makes it harder to control.*
'So...'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 am

'It takes a lot of courage to break into and rob 3 homes all within minutes.'

*I continue driving around and trying to find the suspects when I notice someone in a black hoodie jumping a fence back onto the Main Street*

'Think we have something here'

Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:57 am

'Terrific.'
*I watch the subject walking around from the car as we slow down and park about a block. I decide that the only reason that he would be walking around is if he looking to rob something else. I look over to Farrell.*
'You wanna just sit it out and wait to see what he does before he actually tries to rob something. We need cause.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am

'Affirmative. We'll watch him and look out for the other 2 suspects who may be in the house'

*I keep my eye on the driver side mirror to see where or what the suspect does.*

"Portable 1 to the other units here, keep away from the area of 1231 9th avenue we have a possible suspect there, we're looking for the other 2 who may already be in the house"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:50 pm

*I look out the window as I wait for any suspicious activity. I feel a little insecure since its a bad area and there is only two of us. I look at Booth as I wait to see if anyone new shows up. I see the curtains move a bit as I point it out to Booth.*

'Movement, second window of the left.'

*I try to see what else I can figure out as I see the bars on the doors and the windows. I also notice a mail slot in the door that opens inward. I nod as I know its a bad neighborhood, but its still a bit suspicious. I continue to watch the building as I start to speak to Booth.*

'Crackhouse?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 am

'Or it could be a stash house. Either way it'd be a good place to rob, however the occupants could also be the robbers.'

*I pick up the mobile mic and hit the ptt*

"Portable 1 to other units lets lock down this street on foot. Leave your cars a block away and cover all corners, when all units are in position we'll move in swiftly to the address I gave during the last transmission its 1231 9th ave"

'You ready to make a bust? Hopefully the right one?'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:09 am

'We get crime off the street, yeah I'm happy. Ready when you are.'

*I pull my hair back and get ready to get out and enter the house. I see the iron bars on the windows and try to figure out a way into the building. I stop Farrell before he gets out and point to the bars.*

'How we gonna deal with the bars? We have the ram in the trunk for the door, but we gonna pull the bars out or what?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:33 am

'We don't have PC yet but once we arrest the suspect outside we can surround the house and look in and see what we find. Let's go'

*I get out of the car and walk in the street next to the parked cars and pull my gun out of its holster hoping that if the suspect see's me he won't necessarily think I am a cop even though I am wearing a suit, I keep the badge out of sight*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 am

*I nod as I get out and head over with Farrell. I step away from Booth and get ready to enter the house.*

'We ready?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 am

'Ready to take out the look out sure, house not without PC...'

*I crouch down and move quickly to where the suspect is and I stand up right and aim my gun at him*

'NYPD GET ON THE GROUND NOW'

"Portable 1 all units move in hot again move in hot."
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:39 am

*I make sure to back up Farrell as he he takes down the lookout as the patrol cops pull up to us. I stack up on the door and wait for some backup before we take the door since there are cops all around them right now.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: String of burglaries   String of burglaries Empty

Back to top Go down

String of burglaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NYPD: Text Roleplay Game :: Operations Center :: NYPD Operations Center-
Jump to: