NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

Patrol Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 am

"They are mobile. I have a road block established, but the suspects appear to be continuing."
*I sprint across the street to where the store is and return fire at the suspects, but precision is almost not possible as the suspects fly though the intersection and barely dodge my patrol car. I meet up with Alex as we make a game plan to pursue. I run to my car and unchamber the round I have in my M16 and head into a high speed chase with the SUV.*
"221 to central, I have a 2012 Cadillac Escalade license plate Delta-Boy-India-7-3-2, in pursuit."
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:32 am

"327 copies I will be leading the pursuit"

*I fly past the Davis' and follow the esclade and they try to shoot at me and I move to the right to avoid getting shot*

"327 they're shooting out the window, they missed me though. 221 and 420 we need to end this catch up to me and we'll need to end this ASAP"
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 am

*I holster my weapon and run out to my car behind the store.  I jump in and fly past onto seventh street so that I can join in the pursuit of these idiots.*
"420 joining pursuit. BREAK 420 copies 327."
*I fly past Hale and get in front of the suspect. I wait for someone to take one of the sides so that we can box the idiots in, even though its probably gonna end in a shootout between us and now three guys.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 am

*I see 420 attempting to get himself killed and I keep the same distance as I have had and continue to follow*

"420 get out of sight and I will try to lead them to a less busy area and we can attempt to take them down in an alley or small street. Stay on the radio and listen to where we're going"
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:46 am

*I see that I'm in a good position to box the suspect out and stop them, but Farrell tells us that we will not be doing this.*
'So much for the whole ending a pursuit part of the academy.'
*I kill my siren as I hit the gas, flip my left blinker on and peel off to the right. I pull down a road perpendicular to us as I pull a J turn on a sparsely occupied street and head back behind 327. I follow the suspects between Hale and Farrell.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm

"327 to 420 go ahead in front we're coming up to a one lane street get ahead and we can box him in, and take them out at gunpoint"

*I continue following and wait for 420 to get ahead and end this pursuit*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 am

"420 copies, going ahead again."
*I sigh and come around Hale and Joey again. I press on the gas as my little impala speeds ahead of the SUV. I get in front of the suspect and pull ahead and try to keep my head down and drive at the same time before we are able to box the suspect inside of us. I unsnap my holster again and get ready for a gun battle.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 am

*I see the suspect vehicle stop with nowhere to go and I unlock my machine gun holder and grab a machine gun ready it to shoot and open my door and take cover while aiming at the truck*

'DRIVER, PASSENGER HANDS UP'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:53 am

*Because I'm the one at the front, I make sure to put the passenger side of the car toward the vehicle. I grab the patrol weapon and roll out of the car and take aim at the passenger on the side perp as he piles out. I aim at the suspect and flip the safety off and get ready to fire at the suspect if they threaten any of us.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 pm

'DRIVER WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND PUT YOUR HAND OUT THE WINDOW AND OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE, WALK BACKWARDS TO THE SOUND OF MY VOICE, STOP. GET DOWN ON THE KNEES AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD. Davis can you cuff him?'

*Davis moves into cuff the perp and we do the same with the passenger, and cuff both perps.*

"327, central Suspects are in custody"
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm

*I cuff the driver as I see Hailey and Booth cuffing the two passengers. I put the driver in my car so that we can separate the parties and then find out what was in the store that they took with them.*
'All right, we clear to toss the truck?'
*I put on a pair of gloves as we get ready to do our search and call for a tow unit.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:43 pm

'Yeah let's clear it'

*I walk to the truck and clear it and start searching*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:55 am

*I walk over to the rear of the car and start to check the trunk. I find the extra ammunition as well as a money bag.*
'All right. Lets bag this shit and get outta here.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:57 am

'Sounds good'

"327 Central can we get a wrecker out here?"

"Central Copies. Wrecker enroute ETA 10 minutes"

"327 copies, thanks"

'10 minutes'

*I walk to my car and wait*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:00 am

*I walk over to Farrell and lean down against the door.*
'You want us to clear, I mean I don't think we need three of us out here.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

'Yeah go ahead I'll meet you at the station after the tow arrives'
Back to top Go down
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:07 am

"Attention 420, 327 and 221 report to the station for reassignment"
Back to top Go down
https://nypd.rpg-board.net
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:11 am

'All right, see you then.'
"420 clear., returning to quarters."
*I get into my car and call myself available as I go back to the station and walk into the briefing room and fill in the LT.*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 am

*I wave to Alex as he tells me I can clear. I get into my car and call 221 clear when I hear there is a reassignment.*
'Wonder what that's about...'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:18 am

"327 copies"

*The tow truck arrives and I wait for them to clear and I clear with them and drive to the station*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol Area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2