NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

Armed Robbery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:17 pm

"Portable 1 & 2 come in, we have reports of an armed robbery taken place 15 minutes ago at a gas station. Clerk was shot along with a witness. Both are alive at this time and have been transported to the hospital. There we're reports of one gunmen who fled on a motorcycle no plate given. Patrol is on scene and CSU is enroute. Portable 1 and 2 to respond code 3. The gas station is located on the corner of riverside and 4th avenue."
Back to top Go down
https://nypd.rpg-board.net
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:20 pm

*I pick up my shield when the call goes out.*

'Wow that was fast.'

*I get the keys for the charger which is portable 1, and I head out and wait for Hailey*

"Portable 1 copies show us enroute from the precinct"
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:59 pm

*I walk out and grab the keys for 782 and grab the radio.*
"2 enroute to the gas station crime scene."
*I head out and behind the other guys as I try to figure out who could be the criminals. I put a red baseball cap as I pull up and get out. I pull alongside two other RMPs as I see some cops mulling around.*
"Portable 2 is on the scene, investigating."
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 am

*I get in the passenger seat next to Farrell and start to make some case notes as we head out.*
'This should be interesting.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:07 am

'Definetly should be. Our first case as detectives.'

*I get in the charger start her up and pull out of the parking lot. I turn the lights and sirens on and start to the gas station*

"Portable 1 to 2 we'll take the gas station can you go to the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 am

'Yippee.'
*I finish up with the notes and then pull back my hair as we get ready to get onscene.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 am

"2 to 1, I'm already at the gas station, but I'll head over to the hospital."
*I sigh as I back up and head over to the hospital code 1 because the pt is shot and most likely won't be available to talk for a while.*
'Wonderful.'
*I pull up at the hospital and then get out as I try to find out where the victim is.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 am

'Is there a problem Detective?'

*I say as we pull up on scene and turn the sirens off. I open my door and step out*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:25 am

*I find the correct room and walk into the semiprivate room and wait for the victims to regain consciousness as I wait for any updates from the crime scene.*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:41 am

'Well, why would there be a problem?  I'm excited but I really don't care if its our first case as deceives.  There is still crime here, and now its our job to stop it.'
*I get out of the car and grab a pair of gloves so that we don't contaminate any of the crime scene evidence as well as some markers for the evidence we find.*
'All right, let's see what crumbs we have left for us.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:04 am

'Thats cool at least now I know what kind of personality you have.'

*I walk under the tape and over to a group of officers*

'Evening Officers. Detective Farrell Major Crimes, do we have anything else on the suspect or getaway vehicle?'

'Sorry Detective we just know it is a black Harley, a passerby heard the shots and called 911 then saw the motorcycle I have her contact information here for you, she needed to get home I tried to get her to stay but she had to go pick up her kid from the baby sitter.'

'Thats not a problem. Thanks officer.'

*I copy down the name address and phone number into my notebook and walk towards the gas station when I see a parked car at the pump and a pool of blood in the back of the car and shake my head.*

'He was only getting gas...'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:33 am

'So he shot somebody getting gas and robbed the store? Doesn't really make sense.'
*I walk over toward the car and pull out a flashlight. I walk toward the car to look for any shell casings, but tire tracks catch my attention. I walk over and kneel next to them. I don't see two sets, just a really wide one. I stand up and see the tracks leading into the street and a set of what looks like car tires swerving. I turn to Farrell and yell.*
'Hey Joey! We got a direction of travel and maybe a witness to their leaving from the scene. Imma follow about a block or so and see what I can find. Good with you?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:52 am

'Yeah the cop told me that a witness the 911 caller saw someone on a motorcycle black Harley taking off shortly after hearing the gun shots. I think the 2nd Vic was filling his tank up when the store was getting robbed he was trying to get to the driver side and bang he was shot in the rear of the vehicle. He could've also been the target and the shooter robbed the store to make us think it was a robbery gone bad? I don't know too early to say.'

*I say as I look around outside for more clues before going in.*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 am

*I walk down about a block where I can see several swerving tire marks. I turn to the patrol guy who is with me.*
'Can you call central and ask them if they have anything from this area? Then can y'all take photos of these tire tracks?'
*I walk back to Boith and listen to what he has to say. When he mentions the fake robbery, I nod.*
'Gotta say, I didn't think about that. I mean, unless it's some kinda gang war, why kill someone in public? Was he trying to send a message? Whatever happened, he fled and he had another car swerving several times to avoid him. Might be worth checking other 911 calls in the area.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:38 pm

'Sounds good, let's go see what they have inside. Maybe a surveillance video showing us the shooters face or the license plate of the motorcycle?'

*I walk inside and see a bloody mess behind the counter. I see a little tv screen showing different camera footage and I step over the blood and try not to disrupt the crime scene as I walk to the back room to see the camera footage from a half an hour ago. I rewind the footage and see the clerk and see someone dressed in black with a black hood and gun looks like the clerk tries to grab something and gets shot for it. The robber then went to the back and grabbed the money from the register and ran outside where the other victim saw him and heard the shots and was trying to flee and the shooter shoots him in the back as he runs for a black motorcycle. I can't see the plate here but CSU should be able to get something hopefully the full plate.*

'So it looks like it was a robbery gone bad or one of the victims was the target and the robbery wasn't the real motive. You can't see the guy's face very well all we know is it is a black male. And he fled on the motorcycle and you can't see the plate but CSU should be able to enhance the footage and get something. Do we know if the families were notified?'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm

*I walk behind the counter and see a mess of money all spilled on the ground.  I look down at the counter itself and see a shotgun hanging from duct tape on the barrel.  I make a mental note as I see the register open and blood stains against the wall.  I try to depict the scene as Farrellcomes out and tells me what he saw on the tape.  I nod and grab the radio from my jacket pocket.*
"Portable 2 from 1, do you know if the hospital has notified the family as of yet?"
*I turn to Farrell as I await a response.*
'I say we blow this joint, I mean we got the tape and we have a patrol guy getting pictures of the rest of the scene.  You want to mark the evidence, or not?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:21 pm

'Sounds good, CSU could mark the evidence there isn't much here. Let's bring the video to the precinct and see what the techs could get from it. We can do more from there, I could do that and you can follow your lead of the 911 calls. Work for you?'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 pm

'Sounds good to me. We getting a bear cop to do the notification if it hasn't already happened?'
*I pull the gloves off as I walk outside with Farrell as we get ready to leave.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:49 pm

'Yeah we'll get a beat cop since the vics are still alive to our knowledge.'

*I take my gloves off and start walking to the car*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:02 pm

*I sit in the hospital room while I wait for one of the witnesses to wake up. I hear the call for me over the radio asking if the families have been notified. I grab the radio and key it.*
"Portable 2 to 1, unknown. Standby."
*I walk over to the nurse's desk across the hall. I let my shield hang from its chain in front of my jacket.*
Me: 'Hey, I'm working a case with both of the subjects across the hall. Have you notified any relatives?'
Nurse: 'No, we have tasked the officer who was outside the room to go do that.'
Me: 'Terrific. Thanks.'
"Portable 1 from 2, officer is enroute to do the notification as of now."
*I walk back in the room and see one subject stirring. I look at my notes and see that it's the witness. I walk over to him and pull a chair up as he wakes up. I press the call button and inform them as a team of white coats surround me and start doing I don't even know what. I sigh and wait for them to finish up before I can question him and for the officer to get back and relieve me.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

"Portable 1 copies. Portable 2 we're enroute to the station now to process some evidence and check up on somethings keep us in the loop and we'll do the same. All we know now is that it is a black male wearing all black leaving on a harley motorcycle"

*I put the mobile radio down and start driving to the precinct*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm

"Roger 1."
*As all of the doctors leave, I open my notebook and then find the witnesses name. I glance through my notes before I start the interview. I unlock my phone and press record for a record of the conversation and get ready to write any notes.*
'Me: 'Mr. Johnson, I'm detective Davis of the NYPD. I have some questions for you, if you're up for it.'
Johnson: Yeah I guess.'
Me: 'Ok, so do you mind if I ask you what you were doing at the gas station?'
Johnson: 'I was getting gas and this guy charges into the store. I got suspicious and went over to see what was going on. He saw me looking at I'm and then shot me.'
Me: 'When you say he, you're talking about the suspect?'
Johnson: 'Yeah.'
Me: 'Can you describe the suspect?'
Johnson: 'I dunno, black dude, kinda big.'
Me: 'Ok, can you describe the gun he had or the bike he was driving.'
Johnson: 'They we black. The gun was flat and it was a Harley.'
Me: 'Ok, are your sure that's all you can identify him? Any tattoos or piercings?'
Johnson: 'I didn't see any.'
Me: 'Ok, this is my card. Please call me if anything comes up that you remember.'
*I hand him my card and step out. I grab the radio and call the other detectives to see what they know I can get from the clerk.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

*I reenter the room when the staff tells me that the clerk is awake. I return to my rolling chair and slide over to the bedside.*
Me: 'Sir, my name is Alex Davis and I'm a detective with the NYPD. I have some questions for you if you think you're ready for them.'
Clerk: 'Yeah I guess.'
Me: 'Ok, can we start with you telling me your full name?'
Clerk: 'Jeff Yolko.'
Me: 'Ok, Jeff. Can you tell me what happened earlier?'
Jeff: 'Well, it's hard to remember, but I know that I was working and some guy came in and demanded money. I've seen him before. The owner told me not to let him get any more stuff from the register and told me if he came back to pull the R870 from below the counter. When I did, he shot me. I tried to call for help, but he shot a bystander and turned and aimed back at me, so I jumped behind the counter. The next thing I knew, he was gone and you guys showed up.'
Me: 'Ok, thank you, Jeff. You said you have seen the guy before, do you know a name or where we can find he guy?'
Jeff: 'No, not really... Oh! But I can tell you that he drives a Black Harley. The boss hates him. He's pressed charges on earlier robberies. You might want to check with him.'
Me: 'Ok, thank you Jeff. One last question, where can I find your boss?'
Jeff: 'He lives in an apartment at 3402 Wilshire. Apartment C.'
Me: 'Ok, thanks Jeff. Here is my card, if you have any other information or you need anything, come and find me, ok?'
Jeff: 'Sure thing.'
*I nod and let the nurse know that I am leaving as I grab the portable and tuck my shield into my jacket again.*
"Portable 2 to portable 1, we have an address for the store owner. He has pressed charges on the suspect. Do you guys require assistance hunting down the suspect at his apartment?"
*I walk down to the car and turn it on as I wait for a response.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 pm

"1 copies. 2 its up to you we have patrol meeting us there."

*I get in the charger and let Hailey drive and we start driving to the suspect's house*

Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm

"Roger, Portable 2 will be enroute to your location. Be advised, victimized clerk reports the suspect owns the motorcycle."
*I head over in my Fusion as I hope the bike was stolen, even though I doubt it as I get ready for the search ahead.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armed Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery Empty

Back to top Go down

Armed Robbery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NYPD: Text Roleplay Game :: Operations Center :: NYPD Operations Center-
Jump to: